Subject: [Leica] FS R gear
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 20:43:33 -0600

I have the following R gear for sale.  After using it for the past year I
have reached the conclusion that the R gear just is not for me.

R6 $850.00
Motor drive R, for R 4,5,6,7 $280.00 (Electronic grip/strap and remote
cable included)
24 2.8 $700.00 (60-62mm step ring included)
50 2.0 $325.00
90 2.0 $400.00
180 2.8 $1050 (latest non APO version)
R8 winder $250.00
Metz 36ct3 $150.00 (R module for TTL on R6, 7 included as well as cable
for Quantum Battery 1, the flash battery cover has a small cut out to
allow this cable to be installed without pinching.)

All, except the metz, is ex ++ or better.  All come with boxes except the
90 2.0 and the Metz.

R6, Motor drive R and 180, have all recently been CLA'd, the R6 and motor
by Leica, NJ and the 180 by DAG.

10 MBG, sales in USA prefered, Money order ships same day, Personal
checks must clear, 10 day holding period. Shipping ground to lower 48 on
me.

Respond off list to: hmcclary@earthlink.net

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto