Subject: Re: [Leica] Long lens selection
From: Rick Floyd <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 21:44:45 -0500

I'm not an R user, but while visiting my local dealer on Leica Day, the
rep mentioned that he got word from the factory that they discoverd a
supply of 180 f2.0 Summicron non-ROM lenses.  They are selling them for
what he described as a great price - $2910.00 with Passport Warranty.

I have no idea if this is a good price, or whether this is THE lens to
have.  (I just hope I have all the information correct, but I do
remember the price) I'm not interested, but I promised him I would post
it to the LUG.  Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you in
touch with him.

Best,
Rick Floyd