Subject: [Leica] Still vs Motion
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:21:40 -0500

While still photographs do represent a moment, o.k., a decisive moment, they
can still express motion and time.  I often look at photographs and imagine
how they express events before and after the actual shutter trip.  Also, my
photographs are often blurred, albeit with great bokeh, because an instant
of sharp focus does not tell the story I want to capture.  This may be
heretical on the LUG, but I believe that a nice blurry picture sometimes
tells the story better than that mica-crisp shot at the highest shutter
speed.

My vote goes with B.D.'s

	Buzz