Subject: RE: [Leica] 75mm/1.4 SUMMILUX experiences anyone?
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:48:03 -0500

Hey, don't be embarrassed to have owned a Miranda outfit!  When I was twelve
in, oh forget when, my first SLR was a Miranda F, not a workhorse, but a
good camera with many advanced features which wouldn't become standard
throughout the industry for several more years (muffled mirror,
interchangeable pentaprism).  Sure it wasn't an M3, but I miss my Miranda F
almost as much as my M3!

	Buzz