Subject: Re: [Leica] How often CLA
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:11:23 +0100

Thanks to everyone for responding to my original question. The overwhelming
consensus seems to be that Leicas should be sent for a CLA only in the following
cases:

(1) something is wrong,
(2) they have been dunked in Honduran mud or in cow manure,
(3) one has just bought an old camera with an unknown history.

Otherwise, the advice is to take pictures and not worry about it. So that's what I
will do.

Thanks again.

Nathan

- --