Subject: Re: [Leica] 75mm/1.4 SUMMILUX experiences anyone?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:15:13 +0100

Jack,

It is a wonderful lens, and in a choice between it and the 90mm Elmarit, I would choose it for the extra speed and the performance. The 90mm Elmarit (which I also have) is just as sharp but it is two stops slower.

The 75mm Summilux can be difficult to focus accurately at full aperture--there is a learning curve with this lens. But the results are worth it.

Nathan

Jack Bowdle wrote:

> >Tell me, anyone had experience with the 75mm/1.4 lens? Let me hear your story. Thanks!
> >
> >jb

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium