Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Delta 3200
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:18:34 EST

I agree with you, it does seem to be long and hot.  Do you know the
temperature on the 6 1/2 minute time listed below?  Unfortunately, I am
reluctant to test the film on the 2 rolls that I just shot.  I shot 72 frames
with a Noctolux and this lense is a light multiplier.  I affraid that I will
over-develop them.  If you find any additional information I would appreciate
hearing about it.  I'll do the same.

Thanks
Bob

<< Seems long and hot...please let me know how it turns out.  I was hoping
 Erwin would post his times/temps from his testing....