Subject: [Leica] Leica projectors
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 17:23:36 -0800

After being a print film user for a long, long time, I now plan to fill
my chrome M6 with print film and my black M6 with slide film whenever I
shoot pictures and use them one after the other. Would one or more LUG
users recommend which Leica projector is worth buying and using? I'd
rather not buy the Pradovit P2002, for I will only be showing slides in
my house and do not need the additional features the P2002 provides.
Therefore, I might narrow this inquiry to the efficacy of the Pradovit
P300 or P600, but I will accept opinions based upon specific fact
comparisons as to buying the P2002 rather than the latter ones. Thanks
to all!