Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photographie
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 05:47:25 -0800

I concur with you; Bill. Leica Photografie is so dull as to interesting text
(other than the writeups on pending lenses), many issues are quickly perused and
somewhere, in somebody's home, probably end up as bird cage tray liners. Awhile
ago the editors promised more spreads on U.S. photographers; however, all I recall
seeing so far is a short article containing photographs taken at a flea market.
(If the editors include one more article on the esthetics of blurry photographic
effects, I'm going to puke) Meanwhile, I joined the LHSA Jan.97 and am extremely
glad I did. The Viewfinder is vastly more interesting than Photographie. Roy Moss
and everybody else associated with improving it have done an outstanding job. If
only it were monthly rather than quarterly and Photographie were quarterly....that
would be heaven!

Terry