Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Photographie
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:50:24 +0100

At 00:47 15/12/98 EST, Bill wrote :
To the best of my knowledge, Leica Photografie is published independently
from the Leica company.  Even so, its still pretty awful.Not to be
prejudiced, but if its a good Leica publication you're looking for,join the
LHSA and get the Viewfinder quarterly journal.

>Bill Rosauer

##############
Bill,

You are severe.
Since the beginning of the year, I've remarked many good portfolios :
1/98 : Saint-Petersbourg's inhabitants (in B&W)
2/98 :Bella Italia (in B&W)
3/98 :Gent leica club
4/98 : Jeff Dunas, Vanni Calanca
5/98 :Oskar Barnack prize
6/98 : silver circus
7/98 :René Burri ; West side stories by Guenther Bersch
8/98 : Dieter Blum ; Michael Martin ; Leonard Freed.
Not too bad.

BTW in the VF 3/1998 Leica images are painful (except one : rainy day Rachel).

Dominique Pellissier