Subject: RE: [Leica] Luggers are dangerous
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:07:50 -0800

Nathan:

If you really NEED the Noctilux for low-light fine.  Or like many, if you
just want to say you own one that's fine too!  But if your photography is
generally done using F4 through F11, you're wasting your money.  Might as
well save the difference in $ and put it toward your next lens of a
different focal length.

Peter K