Subject: [Leica] FS: Last of the R stuff
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:30:07 -0600

Hello LUG,

  I have the following left from  my R gear sell off:

180  2.8  mint-  lens has a very slight rub mark on end of hood. Not a
dent,   but  a  place  where  the  paint  is  rubbed  off.  Leica  UV
filter,  box,  caps,  included,  built  in  hood. Lens CLA'd by DAG in
September. Latest non ROM version $975.00

R6  ex ++ only signs of use are very slight markings around strap lugs
and  on  rear top of camera where it has rubbed against me while being
carried...these  are  VERY slight and you must look close to see them.
Camera  was just serviced (CLA) by Leica NJ October, 1998. Box, strap,
cap included. $800.00

Respond off line please.

Thanks.

Best regards,