Subject: Re: [Leica] DIY E-6 processing?
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 19:16:18 -0600

Saturday, Saturday, December 19, 1998, Andrew M. Moore wrote:

> What are your suggestions for chemistry and technique?  As I have no
> darkroom, I'm limited to the changing bag, steel tank/reel, kitchen
> sink and water-bath method (I do B&W processing this way, and it works
> very well).  I also want to keep the costs down.  All amateur work.

Get a dev-tech to keep the temp accurate and a wash pan.  The dev
tech  will keep the temp in the correct range and you can use the wash
tub as the water jacket to keep the temps of the chemistry up to speed.

I  am  not  sure what the dev tech's go for but they should not be too
much.

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mailto:hmcclary@earthlink.net

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.