Subject: [Leica] I Object
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:36:01 -0500

	I want to respectfully object to the frequent reference to
"happy-snaps."  Many people take wonderful and moving pictures of the people
and events that surround them every day.  One needn't be sitting court-side
with an R8, o.k., an F5,  or trekking through Nepal with an M6 to take a
moving and meaningful photograph.  Also, one needn't be shooting on
commission or assignment to take remarkable photographs.  I find the
"happy-snaps" designation to be disingenuous at least.

		Buzz