Subject: Re: [Leica] I Object
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:39:28 -0500

Buzz-
I couldn't agree with you more, but DOGGONE IT+ACE- Why won't people invest in
at least a halfway decent camera, and the read the instructions+ACE-?
I print thousands of Happy-Snaps, and unfortunately, some of the best come
from children who get hold of the family camera+ACE-
Under/overexposed, light struck film from opening the camera,out of focus
(with autofocus cameras yet+ACE-) heads cut off, feet cut off, off center- name
a fault and I see it everyweek... Maybe we should have a camera operators
license program sort of like learning to drive a car+ACE- You are not allowed to
pick up a camera without a test+ACE- :)
On the upside- these pilgrims spend a WHOLE lot on film and processing, so
as long as that is my rice bowl, I should keep quiet and enjoy it+ACE-
All you LUGgers out there, have a happy holiday season, and take lots of
good Leica Happy Snaps+ACEAIQ-
Dan- +ACI- The Sixty-Minute Man+ACI-
dwpost+AEA-msn.com