Subject: Re: [Leica] Laugh at Leica and the world laughs with you.
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 07:08:10 -0600 (CST)

Cheer up, Doc, and keep posting!! This group >IS< a flame war!

I belong to another group (collins radio, if anybody cares) and
the list operator is a nazi.  Will allow NO off-topic posts of
ANY kind and ABSOLUTELY no disagreements of any kind, period.
Most boring bunch of folks on the 'net.  BTW, they also don't
allow "dissenters" (those who would criticize Collins Radio) but
that doesn't matter because the list admin, who has less of a
life than even I, sits at his computer 24 hours a day and
"monitors" the group for content, language, etc.  What a jerk.

Long live the passionate, raging, half witted BS on a group like
this......it's one of the few I care to read.

Happy NY,
Walt