Subject: RE: [Leica] Luftwaffen now new CA law....
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:17:16 -0600 (CST)

Yeah, Eric, I said the same thing to my wife...it'll be deemed
in violation of 1st amendment, BUT -- how many legit PJs
will be sitting in jail and financially devastated until then?
Will these folks be given restitution when/if it's repealed?
Will the author(s) of said bill/law be criminally or civilly(sp?)
convicted in favor of said photographers when/if the law is
questioned?  I think not.....PC has run rampant in this land....
I used to fight for the rights of victims, now I'm just trying
to figure out how to become one!

Cheers,
Walt