Subject: [Leica] LeicaBooze
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:32:43 -0600

     do they still offer a tour of the distillery ? if so, go during the
     week when the place is in full swing. haven't been since '72 and only
     made it on a weekend when they show a 15 min. film about the parts of
     operation you miss. great fun.

     *> I like Scotch but I also like Jack Daniels.  I was at the
     *distillery a
     *> couple of days ago, as I only live 40 miles from it.  If any of you
     *luggers
     *> want a tour, I always will lay down my work and head for the
     *hollow.  Just
     *> let me know.
     *> Bill

     >Hey  now this  would be fun....I know of three LUGs in this general
     >area counting you and me and the country around Jack Daniel's is
     >beautiful....

     >Maybe we should make it an area LUG field trip.

     >Too bad the county JD is made in is dry.....

     yes, but fortunately it's the smallest county in the state !
     and you're so right, the surrounding country is *gorgeous* !

     jerry