Subject: Re: [Leica]Holga: Why?
From: "Ernest Nitka" <eenitka@axess.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:36:59 -0500

Carl and Joe - I can only echo Carl's comments about these plastic
cameras.  My son and I went to a nature preserve two years ago - I with my
RE and Alex with his Lubitel 66.  While standing on a viewing platform about
15 feet off the ground the Lubitel's strap gave way - and no the Lubitel is
NOT aerodynamic enough to create it's own lift.  Once recovered it was
scuffed and jammed.  My son fearing a torrent of swear words was pleasantly
suprised to hear "oh well lets go to lunch and look at it over burgers"  An
hour later it was unjammed and we were off taking pics.

ernie nitka

http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka