Subject: Re: [Leica] Totally false?? HCB and l'instant décisif
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:11:32 -0600

> I can't believe the story of the epileptic man.That was a poxy thing to
> do.Have you the reference of Brinnin's text ?

Actually, I remember reading about this collaboration between HCB and the
writer in a magazine from the 80s called "Camera Arts." At least I think that's
where I read it. His view of HCB was that he was aggressive and didn't care
much for what people thought. That he was a bit rude, even. So I don't find it
hard to believe, but it is disappointing I guess. We like to think well of
people whose work we respect.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?