Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz CL repair question
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 22:11:31 -0500

At 06:19 PM 1999-01-13 PST, Christopher Nauta wrote:
>  I believe Walt is probably correct in the case of my lens(85/1.5
>"M-Mount") I don't know what it is exactly, but it is no screw mount
>with an adapter.( i have scans if anyone really wants to see the mount.)

Christopher

Please send me the scans of the lens mount by PRIVATE E-mail (DO NOT POST
TO THE LUG!)
The Ultron on your Vitessa is a wonderful lens, as were most of
Voigtlander's optics.  The Prewar Heliar is absolutely, positively, the
finest uncoated lens I have ever used, and I'm not supposed to be saying
such things:  I'm Vice-President of the Zeiss Historica Society and
co-author of THE ZEISS COMPENDIUM.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!