Subject: Re: [Leica] How to use a TomA Softie?
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 00:48:39 EST

In a message dated 1/13/99 9:28:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hartzell@corp.webtv.net writes:

<< Subj:	 [Leica] How to use a TomA Softie?
 Date:	1/13/99 9:28:56 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From:	hartzell@corp.webtv.net (George Hartzell)
 Sender:	owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 Reply-to:	<A HREF="mailto:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us">leica-
users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us</A>
 To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Leica Users)

 OK, my body arrived today (did you know that the plastic bag has a red
 dot)? Complete w/ a red softie.

 When I just screw the softie into the shutter release, it has some
 wobble to it.  Am I missing something?

 g.

 No, It could be that the shaft in the camera has a bit of a wobble in it. The
thread on the Softrelease is pretty closely matched to the M-release. The only
problem I have had was with a very early M3, # 700 352 which had a slightly
different thread in the release.
 All the best,
 Tom A