Subject: Re: [Leica] How to use a TomA Softie?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:06:29 +0100

It should have a tiny bit of wobble. You want to make sure that you screw
it in far enough, but not too hard. Also, from time to time you will need
to tighten it, otherwise it will looses itself and fall out some day. It
is a bit inconvenient from that point of view, but it is a godsend for
picture taking. I just received my new M6HM and shot the first roll of
film without a soft release on it. Compared to my M6 and M3, both of
which have soft releases, it feels like I am having to really dig and
pound at the shutter button to fire it.

Nathan

George Hartzell wrote:

> Ok, my body arrived today (did you know that the platic bag has a red
> dot?), complete w/ a red softie.
>
> When I just screw the softie into the shutter release, it has some
> wobble to it.  Am I missing something?
>
> g.

- --
Nathan Wajsman