Subject: Re: [Leica] Pros have an excuse. : )>>>>>>>
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 13:25:19 -0400

Greg:

Before you blaspheme any more, maybe you should try the Noctilux.  If you
want to pay the courier fees, I will gladly loan you mine for a week.
Better yet, the next time you are in Halifax, look me up and I will let you
give it a try.  I have a used 75mm Summilux on the way as well.  You could
try that at the same time.

Regards,

Robert