Subject: Re: [Leica] Awesome Leica Canada service
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:01:21 -0800

Robert Stevens wrote:

>I highly recommend Kindermann-Leica ,(905) 479-0167, for their fast and
>efficient service.  Any LUG member should not hesitate contacting them for
>repairs of any of their Leicas.  Kindermann is also Leicas only authorized
>repair facility for screwmount cameras in the world, other than Solms.
>Leica NJ does not even have this distinction.  Remember, screw mount and M
>mount Leicas were made in Canada, along with some fine lenses.  My M4-P may
>have been CLA'd by the person that built it!>>>>>>>>

Robert,

I'm with you 100% on the service from Leica-Kindermann, they are the "right
stuff" when it comes to service!

I'm sure there are times when it might take a bit longer for some things
depending on what is being repaired or parts availability. However, this
company puts service right where it should be, ____right up front and
centre____ for their customers.

First class operation.
ted