Subject: Re: [Leica] Batteries for M4-R meter? Manual for M4-P
From: ejdong@juno.com (Evan J Dong)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 17:43:16 -0500

Bob,
The battery that is require for the MR-4 meter to work is the PX625
Mercury battery.
You can use we either the Wein battery or the CRIS adaptor which allows
you to use regular A-76 battery. As for a copy of the manual for both
M-4P / M4/ M-4-2 and also the MR-4 meter, email me private your address.
I will forward it out with a week.

Evan Dong

- -----------------------
On Sun, 17 Jan 1999 10:30:26 -0500 kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen
Shehade) writes:
>Hi Luggers,
>
>Sorry if this is common knowledge, I haven't been able to get my hands
>on a
>'Leica Bible" yet :)
>but what battery does the M4-R meter take? Also, does anyone have a
>manual
>for M4-P for sale or for copying?
>
>thanks,
>
>Bob Keene

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]