Subject: [Leica] Re: [Your LUG post about your new lens]
From: Evan J Dong <ejdong@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:58:48 -0500

Ken,

Thanks for the information on the LTM lenses that you listed in your
posting.  Would you be able to post some of the stores, who to contact
regarding mail order of some of  these lenses.  I would be most
interested in the Ricoh 21mm F2.8 and the Cosina 15mm F4.5 lense. If
there are any other LUGgers who would be interested, maybe we can get
together a quantity order upfront.

Any other people interested?

Evan