Subject: [Leica] RE: Ted's Ben Johnson image
From: paulm.franz@ps.ge.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:42:45 -0500

Mr. Ted Grant

I have kept quiet on this topic, but the image in this discussion is one of
my favorite sports photographs.

It is a pity the photograph was not published at the time.

I would love to get a copy of this photograph if you  please.

Paul Franz
240 Consaul Road
Albany, NY 12205'
USA

PS:  I am originally from New Hampshire.  I lived closer to Montreal and
Quebec than any US City.  I always cheer for Canada and remember the
fantastic Ski team Canada had in the early 80's.