Subject: [Leica] Re: filter usage
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:13:14 -0800

It really makes no difference. Both work exactly the same. The MC version
could possibly help in a high contrast or bright light source directly into
the lens case. But polarizers aren't really meant for those situations. So
again, it won't matter which you get. The results will be identical. If you
had both, and used both, you could not possible tell one photograph from
the other.

Jim