Subject: Re: [Leica] XTOL Suddenly Dying
From: "Glen M. Robinson" <gmrobinson@imation.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 06:33:35 -0600

RBedw51767@aol.com on 01/23/99 05:46:48 AM

Please respond to leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
I do not have gallon glass amber jugs and frankly I don't
know where to get them.  My best friend is a pharmacist at a very
high-volume
pharmacy and he hasn't seen any glass gallon jugs come into his store for
years.

I work in a research laboratory.  Our solvents, such as acetone and
alcohol, come in amber gallon jugs.  I use the empty jugs for darkroom
chemicals.  Most are coated with plastic on the outside which will contain
the broken glass if the bottle is broken.  I keep a couple of these bottles
full of distilled water at home for when I need to mix up a new batch of
chemicals.

You can purchase these bottles from any scientific supply dealer, such as
Fisher.

Glen Robinson