Subject: Re: [Leica] See ya
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 06:45:28 EST

Eric:

We will miss your posts.  Have a safe and enjoyable trip.  Be sure to stock up
on Teds underwear and take your laptop with you.

Bob Bedwell

<< Okay folks, I'm outta here for a while. I'm leaving on Thursday for
 Victoria, B.C. to visit Ted and Sandy and talk photography 'til I'm blue in
 the face no doubt! :-)  Then I'm off to visit family in Salem, Oregon.
 Maybe a job interview or two while I'm out there.

 I'm unsusbscribing in the morning, so I'll miss my LUG fix. You all don't
 fight, too much. :-)

 Eric Welch >>