Subject: [Leica] insurance
From: Deniz Saylan <Photojournalist@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:10:57 +0100

Hi Darrell,

the insurances normally are gangsters, taking money for nothing.
I´m professional photographer and insurance was allways a bad theme.

Im Germany there are the photographer´s association "Freelens" in
Hamburg. They made together with the "Gerling KOnzern" a huge German
insurance company a special contract to provide a good working camera
insurance with provide a sercuity wich alows professional photographers
to work worldwide with the best protection.
They pay for loss, falling, water, war, theft... and it´s only 2.3
promill per year of the new price of your equipment. I have the same
equipmet like you execpt that I also have the 135/2,8 and the 2.0/90 mm
and I pay about 700 German Marks per year.

But you have to become member of Freelens.

If you need more information send me a mail.

Cheers,

Deniz