Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Televid 77
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 06:37:08 +0000

Hi Friends

I am sure some of you LUGgers have used a Televid telescope.  I wonder if
there is any difference in practice between the apo and non-apo models?

I have seen one with the 20-60x zoom eyepiece but am told that the best
eyepeice is the 20x or 32x for birding.  Since the shop did not have one to
try out, I wonder if this is true?

Is taking pics possible with the 45 deg. angled scope?  I have a Nikon F90
a and I wonder if this will fit and meter on the Televid.

Thanks for any help and advice.

Dan K.