Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 20:14:18 -0500

At 07:15 PM 1999-01-31 EST, you wrote:
>Do you have a reliable source for Leitz enlarger lenses?

No.  You just have to scan lots and lots of dealer's pricelists to find
'em.  (One possibility is Joel Sugarman, who sometimes overhauls Leitz
enlargers;  the most recent phone number I have for him is 301-622-2637.)

These guys are generally rather expensive.  However, I'd steer clear of
E-Bay, as it is a perfect seller's mart but, all too often, a bad place to
purchase a rather rare item.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!