Subject: Re: [Leica] Dear Leica...
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 1999 18:10:18 +0100

Ted,

First the congress of the LUG should elect the politburo, who in turn
will propose a set of questions to the resolution workgroup (to be
chosen on basis of regional votes with a quota of representatives per
region) who will in turn propose them in their final form, and
translated into all relevant languages, for a vote by the congress
itself. Then and only then may the questions be published and sent
trhough registered mail to Solms. Evidently, there should be a
guaranteed proportional representation of all sexes, age groups, car
brands, skin hues and religions with a 2/3 statutory RF (LTM+M) majority
verified on basis of Leica part nrs. Both at the congress and at the
politburo level. Agreed ? ;-)

Alan