Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens- user survey?
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 10:30:34 -0500

>I previously wrote:
>> Maybe we can do a small survey amongst the LUGgers to see how many are
>> actually doing their own printing.   Count me in as one.
>>

>So far, in just over a day, I have counted 23 responses.  I'm sure there
>are more and I am still counting.  Soooooo......  keep the feedback coming
>in folks.
>
>Dan K.

OK,

Most of my work (professional and personal) passes through my black and
white darkroom, which consists of:

Beseler 45 with Zone VI head and Schneider Componons for 35mm and 2 1/4.

There is a physical, handmade quality to working in the darkroom that I
find lacking in working on a computer.

Bill Franson