Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V6 #84
From: Ninka@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:00:43 EST

I all the years since the first Leica R came out and later when I changed this
camera to  the R5 model I have never had one moment's trouble.  Recently I
traded  in the R5 for an R8 and it didn't take many rolls of film before the
counter stopped working.  My camera shop sent the R8 to Leitz, after about a
month in the repairshop it has not yet been returned and I was told yesterday
that it will be another couple of weeks.   I'm not a working photographer in
which case this slowness would have been a very bad thing, but even as it is
I'm very annoyed.
Ninka