Subject: Re: [Leica] here's a concept, Summilux vs. Noctilux
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 10:08:45 -0500

>A lens that comes to mind here is Canon's 24mm f/1.4L, which
>has both a DOF and handholding edge over a 50 f/1.0 lens. It's
>fun to drive because the lack of visible shake through the viewfinder
>convinces you that you can shoot under a pile of coal in a dark cellar.
>
>- -Al

Hi Al-

is this lens an LTM lens? Or is it a Canon FD thing? I just received a
28/2.8 Canon LTM that I used on my M4-P;
very nice- appears to be coated (slight pinkish hue on lens). Hand held in
High school auditorium f4 @ 1/30 w/ xp2 pushed to 800; negs a bit thin
(first experiment pushing xp2) but looks nice- I'll blow it up and see what
I see....

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"
(especially Walt's!! thanks for the 28/2.8!!)