Subject: Re: [Leica] Younger photographers and Leica rangefinders
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:10:37 -0600 (CST)

Right, Mark.....I agree totally.....I've made good on the dirt
cheap Nikon MF glass (beautiful non-ai lenses -- all under $100...
mint-) and the fantastic Nikon F/F2 (prefer std. prism, of course)
They ain't never gonna be this cheap, in adjusted dollars, again....
Perfectly complement my (non-metered) Ms....
Walt

On
Mon,
15