Subject: Re: [Leica]now:B&W photography
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:23:07 +0100

Peter,

I do not know what your movie selection criteria are, but all I can say is that
Spielberg (note correct spelling) is for me the greatest film director of our
time. I am not sure which of his movies you consider nightmares; if you are
referring to "Schindler's List" then yes, the events depicted are indeed
nightmarish, not least because they actually happened.

Nathan

Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) wrote:

> Nathan,
> I would say that Speilberg's movies are really very expensive nightmares.
> Every time he has a nightmare he makes a movie of it, and he spends over
> $100 million per movie, so why are you watching his movies when other
> Hollywood movies cost less to film.  Unless of course you like nightmares in
> which case Speilberg movies are ideal.
>
> Peter K

- --
Nathan Wajsman