Subject: Re:[Leica] RE: Tri-X and Kodak vs Ilford?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:38:47 -0500

Fred,

please let us know your results in this? I'm going to be running some tests
myself (if I can ever get ahead of these @#!$%# wedding albums!!) but would
LOVE to hear other peoples opinions! I plan to shoot alot of this 3200
Delta at weddings...particularly during ceremonies when flash is restricted
(using both Leica and Hassleblad).

Bob Keene