Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W film (long)
From: Bill Welch <welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:41:13 -0500

Mark, you might try returning the book and telling them that your purchase
was a mistake and you were seeking the newer Anchell title. They might swap
it for you, assuming it is still in as-new condition. To tell you the
truth, I've not seen this new book in bookstores yet. I ordered it from
Amazon. The title is unfortunate as it will be confused with The Darkroom
Cookbook, which is a different book entirely. You may find that volume
worthwhile, but it is geared toward the darkroom worker who wants to mix
from scratch. I believe its publication predates Xtol's release.

Bill