Subject: [Leica] Ilford Delta 3200
From: Byron Rakitzis <byron@rakitzis.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:48:22 -0800

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on the list could share their experience
with processing Ilford Delta 3200. I picked up a couple of rolls this
afternoon, and I have bottles of HC110, D-76, Rodinal and Tmax in my
cupboard which I'm willing to experiment with. I would like to avoid
pronounced grain -- suppose I expose it at EI1600, is there any developer
from the above list that I can happily use?

Many thanks,

Byron.