Subject: Re: [Leica] T400-CN v. "true" B&W
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 15:54:18 -0600

Saturday, February 20, 1999, Francesco wrote:
>  T400-CN as opposed to TMAX 400?
> Would they look the same

Francesco,

To  me the T400CN is flat.  I HATE flat prints, negs.  I used it for a
few  rolls  just to see what it was like and I could pick out the prints
with out even trying.

I  shot  it  at the same time I shot a roll of Neopan 400.  I had both
films processed at a local pro lab who does B&W.  The prints were all
made on "real" B&W paper...not color paper used for B&W prints.

Best regards,
 Harrison                          mailto:mcclary@iname.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com