Subject: Subject: Re: [Leica] HELP- off topic
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:35:30 -0500

Terry resides in a beautiful part of the country! My folks are natives of
Rockland, Maine (just down the road apiece) and in fact, my wife and I got
married in Rockland at the beautiful Samoset Resort (one of the country's
great golf courses).
If you can, get up that way! Lots of photo ops! Maine is gorgeous. Also the
town of Rockport is home to one of the acclaimed photo centers on the east
coast- the name of which is escaping me! (sucks getting older, and I'm only
42!)
The caost of Maine is one of the wonders of the world, just not listed as such.

Bob Keene