Subject: Re: [Leica] The perception of photographic quality
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:44:47 -0800

Joe Stephenson wrote:

> Mark,
snip. As far as lying to people, why the government, the press, and
advertising huckesters >live to lie.
Snip

But in these cases Amercian people are being lied to on their own terms.
No rules are being broken. They know they are being lied to. There is an
understanding. They are not interested in the pure truth but they draw
the line.
Its called I think Propaganda.
Tell them what they want to hear.
What I really believe in is the INSTINCTS of the American people. Their NOSE.
I think their instincts are good. Doggone it!
You can Bull***t them, but they decide which exact shade of brown.
Mark Rabiner	New lens name: Americron