Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 TTL RF Misalignment
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:28:18 +0800

Ed,

Many thanks for your advice.  In my case I didn't even get as far as
taking the flash off the camera before I messed up the RF.  I suspect it
was either tightening the securing knob, or the weight of the flash, or
both, that did it.

The 40 MZ-3 is a rather front heavy unbalanced flash and switching it on
and changing its many functions do involve pressing on the back of the
flash, exerting even more pressure/distortion on the camera top cover.
Am I making sense here?

Off I go to get a Nikon SC-17 extension cord.....

Joseph