Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 TTL RF misalignment
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <yaojkfdr@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:05:56 +0800

Mark,

Your Metz 32 Z-2 measures 78(W) x 64(H) x 115(D)mm and weighs 265g,
whereas my 40 MZ-3 measures 83(W) x 82(H) x 123(D)mm and weighs 414g.
This makes the 40 MZ-3 siginificantly heavier (56%) and larger (46%)
than the 32 Z-2.

Assuming my TTL's RF problem is due to the weight of the Metz flash, the
lighter 32 Z-2 should pose less of a problem.  However, if the RF
misalignment is due to the tightening force of the flash foot securing
knob, then the weight of the flash will be of less significance.

Joseph