Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in the future
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:37:10 EST

Peace Bro!

Bob Bedwell

<< At 01:00 PM 2/28/99 +0100, you wrote:
 >The LUG would not be the LUG without the likes of each of the daily
 >posters. But the LUG would certainly not be the high-end documentary
 >source it sometimes is without Erwin's on-going contributions...

 Alan's right. I have to realize that I probably have more influence that I
 recognize. .I just see myself as an average Joe (no need to respond to this
 - except maybe jokes, but then what other choice would there be?) with an
 opinion and some experience. A skeptical Joe, who trust his instincts. But
 I have enjoyed Erwin's reports. They are enlightening. They show he is
 skilled in what he does. No one here disputes that. He's not the only
 tester I trust, and anyone who sees my statements over the long haul would
 see. (No, I'm not going to prove it).

 So let's be friendly here, okay? Or the photojournalist gets it.....
 (shades of Blazing Saddles).

 Eric Welch
 St. Joseph, MO
 http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 Diplomacy: Say nice doggie until you find a *BIG* stick >>