Subject: [Leica] Dan Post is "Da Man"
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 11:41:05 EST

Tom:

I will tell you who "da man" of the week is for me and it "ain't" Erwin Puts.
He couldn't carry Dan's camera bag.  That person is Dan Post.  Dan is kind,
generous, intelligent  and a friend that I would want to take with me in the
battle field.  One that would not cry and run when the battle got tough.  Dan
Post generously gave of his time this week to help me set up my new Saunders
4500 enlarger and brought his Beseler Analyzer for me to use to make my
prints.  He is a mensch, he is my friend and I have the highest respect not
only for his knowledge of photography but what he stands for as a person!  It
is the "Dan Posts" that make the LUGGER group quality and there are many more
just like him.  I can't take pictures with tests and charts but I can now
print an extremely high quality 8x10 consistently thanks to Dan.

My salute to Dan Post!

Bob Bedwell

<< I hope you will decide to stay with us.  I value your opinions greatly.
Your
 objectivity and scientific approach appeal to me and have great meaning.  The
 subjective opinions of all other (including me) are trivial by comparison.

 Please understand that the divergent opinions expressed by some do not
 diminish you or the value of what you do.

 As one might say - "You da man."

 Tom Shea >>